Here are some invaluable suggestions to you
get you well prepared before the scheduled move.
- Get the following materials handy before
you start packing: different sizes of boxes, packing tape,
wardrobe boxes, wrapping paper, zip lock and/or garbage
bags, markers and scissors.
- Packing well ahead of the move is strongly
- Label each box/bag by room and item, this
will help you tremendously with locating items easily as
well as our movers to unload the items in chosen by you
place in your new home.
- Wrap all your fragile items in bubble wrap
or paper and place them tight in boxes.
- Mark those boxes as FRAGILE.
- Pack artwork separately, or let the movers
wrap them in bubble wrap or specially prepared boxes.
- Make sure that boxes are not excessively
- Furniture that is too heavy or awkward
to move in one piece, has to be disassembled, don't forget
to put all the bolts and nuts in a plastic bag and attach
it to the furniture.
- Roll carpets and secure them with tape.
- Dispose of gasoline and oil from lawnmowers,
barbeque and other machinery
flammable items are not allowed in the truck, please don't
- Tape the bed frames together.
- Any personal items such as important documents,
jewelry, money should be taken separately.
We are totally committed to customer satisfaction!
Call us any time to book a moving at 416.834.3004
QUALITY MOVING SERVICES IN GTA * NO HASSLES MOVING * AFFORDABLE RATES * FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE