- Arrange to disconnect gas, electric and
- Make arrangements to connect utilities
at your new place
- Return library books or any other borrowed
- Dispose of all flammable materials
- Pack a separate personal suitcase or box/boxes
with the most needed items such as clothes and toiletries,
this will save you time and hassle to find them the first
day in your new home
- Small and important items such as keys,
etc. should be kept with you together with other personal
- Take down and pack blinds, curtains and
- Prepare all appliances for the move
- Empty, defrost and clean your refrigerator
at least 6-8 hours before the move
- Clean your stove
- Make sure to get everything ready for the
move, as this will save your and movers' time.
- Before you leave, do a final check of all
the rooms to make sure that all items have been taken.
- Make sure you're at home when the movers
arrive to sign the contract and guide them
- Make sure the driver has the correct delivery
address and your phone number.
- Go to sleep early as you need a lot
of energy on the day of your move
We are totally committed to customer satisfaction!
Call us any time to book a moving at 416.834.3004
QUALITY MOVING SERVICES IN GTA * NO HASSLES MOVING * AFFORDABLE RATES * FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE